Thursday, June 21, 2007

A dreamer dreams she never dies

I saw a rainbow today on Marriottsville. Tried to take a drive-by photograph, but it didn't really turn out...


In the world of MASH I will marry Christian Bale, have 6 children, live in Narnia, be a ring-keeper, and drive chitty chitty bang bang. A good life, I think.



Things I need to do very soon:
1. Visit Brittany, because she is one of my favorite friends and needs to be reminded of that fact.
2. Get a new job, even though the bookstore is hiring some very cool people at the moment. And I hate that I have to leave.
3. Go visit RC in Berkeley Springs. Maybe see the famous George Washington's bathtub, that I've already seen. But it never really loses its appeal.
4. Visit Richie and his little rustic house, see where he works and the little creepy old man that spies on him. Get attacked by chiggers and other living things. Go to Maryland heights and enjoy the wonderful view.
5. Harpers Ferry for a picture-taking day.
6. Spend lots of time with my dad, just because.



3 comments:

everlastingscribe said...

Doesn't sound bad to me at all!

Gallac said...

You disturb me... and you are my cousin... which is even worse, i think, than if you were a stranger. How can you marry Christian Bale? He's already married with two daughters.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.