Sunday, May 6, 2007

Gone and still to come

What a gorgeous day... Too bad I have to be stuck inside writing papers. And I get easily distracted..




Take a step closer
And grace this sullen place
Look upon it with wide eyes
And with your gentle face
You find the waters run like ice
And the air, it's far too thin
So warm it with your laugh
And tame it with your grin
Please don't wake me from this moment
Hold the dance of a single flame
Let me dream of it forever
Because what is real is not the same
Lonliness can't find us
Love will always win
The past now paints a picture
And you hold me once again
Close my eyes just to remember
All the lovely words you say
Now lift me higher as I sleep
And lead me far away.

3 comments:

everlastingscribe said...

prettiness!

everlastingscribe said...

*tag* you're it!

No really, see I tagged you-so you need to share eight random things about yourself. Need a guide in this crazy zaniness? Just check out my blog and you'll understand what silliness you're about to be involved in.

lily said...

great poem... and the photos on the previous posts are really good...