Monday, April 30, 2007

I'm going to go make out in the coat room; don't eat my chicken.

I should so be doing lots of other things right now, but instead...I am blogging. I am offically a nerd! hooray for me, hold your fanfare, please. *sigh* I sense it is the beginning of the end for me. And now I have yet another internet addiction. *cough myspace, facebook, lastfm*
So I just wrote a one page mini-essay on why I wish to do mutiple personality disorder for my final paper in psych. And it sucked because I couldn't just say "Ummm because it's really creepy and awesome". I actually had to make up like...a real reason. But I think I did okay. Never underestimate the power of bs...

I get to sell a photo of mine for 80 dollars. I think that's pretty wonderful. If no one buys it I'll be sad. So someone needs to come buy it! NOW! *angry mean face* It's of a fan and some dried flowers. It's called..."Fan and Flowers". I know, it's pretty original. And alliteration-ful.

Kind of a boring day today. 5-hour photo class where I printed some pictures of Dave sitting in a tree. He's such a good sport. Even though he said he would never normally get up in a tree to listen to his ipod. But if I had his tree I would do that all the time. You need to take advantage of a good tree like that..

I really can't wait for the semester to be over. And then YAY summer-time! I'll be able to actually get a new job where I can hopefully make some money. And then lots of hanging out with friends, and going to beaches, and concerts, and maybe Ryan and I can finally get to see eachother, which will make me smile, because he makes me smile.

Scary summer thought...*bathing suits* Oh no. Note-to-self: lose 20 pounds.






I need this shirt. Biblical humor, non-blasphemous. Funny.


And one for Dave, just because he loves Canada.


And I also need this one because it reminds me of Napolean Dynamite.
"Numbchuck skills, computer hacking skills..."

I usually don't like feet, but this is just a cool shot.

1 comment:

everlastingscribe said...

But what if I put hotsause on your chicken?